Friday, December 15, 2006

Moving Out

My room is almost completely bare. The only things left are my furniture, but I'm leaving those for Juliana to use (the girl taking over my lease). I'll get my bed and such in May most likely, only to be taken back to my parent's house and slept in for a month and then off to summer job again.

It is so sad to see my room in such a blank state. I'm so glad I painted it, or else I would be crying right now. I'm just happy in the knowledge that the color will remain the same, at least for a while.

It's just so...empty. Two years went by very fast and this house holds a lot of great (no, fantastic) memories.

Sigh. I'm debating on leaving Athens tomorrow, though I have plenty of Going Away parties to attend.

I'm not very good at saying good bye. Actually I just don't like it and try to avoid it at all costs, even if it means leaving someone without a proper hug and farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics