Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Researching Life

Because it's finals I'm doing anything but studying. Instead I'm researching schools, looking at certifications, and writing lots of emails.

Emails for said schools, emails for summer jobs, emails to Germany to figure out how my Spring term is going to run. I've been on this role since 4pm and if you were to walk past my room it would seem as if I was bed ridden: under the covers, tea mugs overturned, books strewn about...

The Kite Runner is currently open to chapter twelve and waiting for me. This book is so heartbreakingly sad and amazing that I couldn't fall asleep last night without reading more.

Anyway, I've found a school I am interested in. I've read the website backwards and forwards, even their annual finance report. I really like this school. God, please let this work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics