Monday, November 27, 2006

Highlights from Thanksgiving

Back in Athens, though not without a good bit of guilt. I should have stayed home for the night and gotten a few more hours with my parents, but I couldn't take it anymore and just wanted to get back to where I was most comfortable (my bed).

The trip wasn't the worst I've had (God, you have no idea), but it was far from the best. I know why I acted why I did and yes, it was bitchy of me, but I'm so sick and tired of the same thing happening every time. I didn't get a true "family" feeling until dinner on Saturday. I'll take the blame for a good chunk of that, but I know I wasn't the sole cause of it.

Christmas will be better. It has to be.

Ugh...I'm not going to talk about it anymore. The real holidays will be here soon and I've got a lot to do before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics