Sunday, January 07, 2007

Goodbye, Farewell and Amen

Countdown for Europe: 8 Days

Things On My Mind (in no particular order):
Being sick
Cold Weather
Global Warming
The EU
Money, and where it all went in the past six months
Sleepless nights
The Going Away Party
The M*A*S*H* series finale (hence title of post)
Germany
Levi in Mexico, and my other fellow student teachers starting this week
What to bring to Germany
What to pack for Germany
What to expect in Germany
Life, specifically my sister's
Rain
Christmas decorations
Jobs
Applying for jobs
Getting my dream job
Germany...

There's always more, but that was a rapid-fire projection into my mind for all you lovely folks.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Levi said...

I am at my school today, which is freaking amazing. Although, I do not have a schedule yet, so I just sat in the teachers lounge all day long. The most productive thing I did was have amazing political conversations with a teacher here that is from Toronto. The school is much more aligned with the ideal we espouse in our ESOC classes than the closed minded, GPS following GA schools. The teachers have so much freedom with regards to curriculum, and aren't worried about retarded partisan ideas, but more about the construction of knowledge. I feel you would love it, but maybe you would do nothing but talk about Darfur. Anyways, I am starting to be a Dave Powell so I will leave you with that. Adios amiga.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics