Tuesday, March 27, 2007

6c

Give me angsty teenagers, snide comments and the silent treatment any day to the hell I had to go through with this class. Give me the stubborness, the anger, the depression, hormones, the too-cool-for-school attitude.

Today was awful and I did everything I could think of and nothing worked. And what I hate the most is that this would have never happened if CT had been around. Never in a million years would she have let the class get so out of hand.

Tomorrow will be much much different. I have a game plan now, one that I will not let fail. I've had time to reflect upon my defeat and I've come up with a strategy, like a general about to go into battle. Location, strategy, structure-- all will come together in this tiny classroom and the victory will be so deafening that the only sound to be heard for miles is the sounds of pens on paper. You'll learn, dammit. You'll learn and you'll like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics