Sunday, March 11, 2007

More on Last Night

A number of oddities occured last night, some of which I feel the need to share.

-Me explaining to two German lesbians what "smack by bitch up" means.
-Two labradors trying to mate in the middle of the bar (one was the owner's, one was a friends) and everyone standing around watching them for about 10 minutes.
-Me threatening to put "two in the head" of Steffie, the other co-owner of the bar that has taken it upon herself to kick Christie out so she can own the bar herself.
-Steffie glaring at me the whole night because I think she heard my threat.
-Karo crying hysterically at one point, which made me smile slightly because it reminded me of all the girl drama I was probably missing out on back home.
-Speaking horrible Italian to Mario, the oldest and frailest man I have ever seen.
-Waking up this morning and finding my stuff all over the room, including my jeans hanging out of the window. Apparently I decided that airing them out was necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics