Thursday, March 08, 2007

Besser Essen

Every morning my roommate watches this show called Besser Essen (Eat Better). The show is exactly like You're Killing Your Kids. Basically people go into homes whose children are a bit out of control with their eating, the "moment of truth" hitting the parents when they see their 9-year-old son morph into some 40-year-old pervert who will most likely end up alone and fat with a bald head and peircings.

Telivison at it's finest.

But what gets me the most about this show is the music. Just now I heard The Strokes ("You Only Live Once"), Royksopp ("In Space"), Gorillaz ("Dare"). It's all background, of course, but very distinguishable.

It just kills me that a show like this could be playing music I love.

Current Time: 7:45am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics