Saturday, August 19, 2006

Quick Story Time

(two concerned girls examining a new pack of birth control in the health center pharmacy)

Girl 1: Stop that! You'll mess it up.
Girl 2: I don't know if we can do this. We don't even understand Math Modeling.


Other adventures from downtown last night:
-Nearly saw three different fights break out. "Drunk and emotional" was how L characterized them. I agreed.
-I fell. Twice. And what's worse is that both incidents occured without the aid of alcohol. Damn my clumsy nature, for it will lead to my death one day. I'll just trip on a curb and fall head first into an open storm drain.
-Went crazy at The Loft when Cascada's "Everytime We Touch" came on. I couldn't stop smiling after that. Oh how I wished for my friends of summer to be there with me.
-Ran into some people I hadn't seen in months. Very nice.


Krush Girls tonight at Nuci's Space. Hell Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics