Saturday, August 05, 2006

It Finally Feels Like Summer

Current weather for New Haven, CT:
Fair, 84 degrees (F), humidity at 56%, and a light breeze.


This is what I thought it was going to be like all summer but instead it's been a non-stop sun-pounding-on-your-back-sweat-fest. Disgusting, but oh so true. It's so wonderful outside right now that we opened up the windows in the MO for the first time since we've been here. And right outside the kids that went Deep Sea Fishing are grilling their catch and it even *smells* like summer.

about KAREN'S KICKASS SCHEDULE:
MWF: don't start until 1:10 and end at 4.
TR: start at 8 but end at 11.
Hell yeah.

about ERIN MOVING OUT:
Due to a series of unfortunate events Erin's moved out of the house. She's going to Italy for Spring Semester (fuck yeah!) and after looking at all the logistics ending the lease and moving into a place just for Fall made the most sense.

I cried for an hour when I found out.

about THE NEW ROOMMATE:
Her name is Marla and Erin says she's exactly like Heather, which is wicked awesome. Erin likes her, and in truth I'm excited to get to know her.

So yeah, lots of changes will be dealt with when I get back. No worries though-- Erin will always be shadowing my ass (she can't get enough of me).

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel very special having a post about me.

And I am still going to hide from you at the SLC... don't worry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics