Thursday, May 25, 2006

To Bake or Not To Bake

Things I could do besides bake:
Watch the LOST finale (2 HOURS! yessss!).
Read for Race/Ethnicity class (who am I kidding?)
Watch movies (they are due back soon)
Drink wine (which I'm running out of. Sigh)
Work on stuff for Connecticut Camp (lesson plans, xerox articles, blah blah blah)
Sleep (always in short supply)

Things I could bake:
Cake (there's a box that's been sitting on the shelf forever that's taunting me)
Cupcakes (see above description)
Pancakes (does that count as baking? It should)
Croissants (I was reminded of the chocolate croissants I had in Italy and I'm still trying to perfect the recipe. I have a feeling it's just going to be lots of Nutella, though there's nothing wrong with that).
Key Lime Pie (too much FoodNetwork can get to you. Damn you Ina Garten!)
Cookies (you can't go wrong with cookies. ever)

What to do, what to do. I'll probably get on my baking kick this weekend. I'll have the kitchen (and, in turn, the house) to myself and when everyone comes back from visiting their families I'll have delicious treats waiting for them. Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics