Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

This weekend can be classified in one word: amazing.

The Highlights:
going to the most awe-inspiring liquor/wine/beer store in the continental U.S. (Party Source in Newport, Kentucky)
having my Aunt Gail continuously getting me more gin and tonics
talking for hours with my favorite Uncle (John)
losing my voice
finding out Kevin and Dad kept tracking of "most annoying families" during the graduation ceremony
listening to my cousin Kevin's jokes (questionable in nature or not)
cooking for hours on end in order to feed 100+ people for my cousin's graduation party
listening the guy on the plane back talk in his sleep about his dog Stewart and burritos

Other News:
Lauren has moved in! Hell yeah. AND she's my life coach.
Painting/fixing up the house will commence soon.
Grey's Anatomy is bloody fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics