Friday, May 12, 2006

Fantastic

I have to agree with Lauren, life's pretty great right now.

As soon as I get back she will be moved into the house and we are making the biggest pot of Chilaco ever. And drink lots of wine.

We can never forget the wine.

Bought mom her present, though she's near impossibly to shop for. Driving to the airport now to meet the parents, then it's another 6-8 hours to Ohio.

All I have to keep me company is my dear friend Jeff Buckley, Rufus Wainwright, and Junior Senior. And my Disney soundtracks. And all the other 900+ songs I have. Oh, and books. Lots of books. I'm gone for two days and I'm bringing three. Something is wrong with that picture.

Call/text me while I'm gone. I'm going to need a connection to the outside world in one form or another.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Amy said...

The one week (that's seven days) I went home for Christmas break I brought home eleven books (down from fifteen). So I think you're okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics