Thursday, May 25, 2006

Being Wicked Never Felt So Good

Seriously...Wicked has got to be one of the best musicals I have ever seen. And that's saying a lot, considering I was born and raised at The Fox.

Words can not describe how great it was. I laughed, I cried, I went through every emotion one should when watching a performance such as this. And now my perspective on The Wizard of Oz has completely changed. I'm talking about a full 180 here. Just, haha. Wow.

I can't get over it. I haven't felt this good in a long time.

Anyway, I'm looking at tickets for this weekend right now-- I desperately want Erin and Lauren to see it (I know they would love it), but the outlook is grim. Ticketmaster is a bitch and I've always thought so. Stupid monopolizing piece of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics