Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Last Day of Junior Year Downtown

So last night is a pretty big blank. I remember a ton of bits and pieces but it's (once again) the chronology of events that elludes me.

Walker's, then Buddha Bar, then home. Doesn't sound like I could be forgetting much, but trust me, there's a lot.

Stayed a Walker's a good bit, chatted with a bunch of people, sat and talked with Julian (one of the workers who was in charge of karaoke) for a good 30 minutes, sang "Sweet Home Alabama," and and lots of other stupid things that drunk people do.

Let me back up a moment and say that I did not pick "Sweet Home Alabama." All I said (or remember saying) was that the song chosen needs to be one everyone can sing to. Lord please tell me I didn't pick that song. Oh, the shame.

Anyway, I can't find my camera anywhere and no one else I was with has it. We had it at Buddha Bar, which is the last place we went to, so hopefully it is still there. If someone stole it then I will be pissed, but it's my own fault. I've had the camera for years and it was getting pretty outdated (plus it was getting a little faulty here and there), but I'll still miss it terribly. It has a ton of pictures on it too. Block Party, D.C. trip/Rally, and all of last night.

Oh God, there's so many pictures on there. A lot of them could be used as blackmail, I think (such as the ones of people kissing and the horrible karaoke bit). I called the bar but they don't open till 8. Shoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics