Monday, March 06, 2006

tuesdays

tomorrow is tuesday, march 7th, and is therefore important in several ways:

1. my dear friend lauren's 21st birthday. i love you and my life would not be the same without you. i am very happy i was able to see you tonight. buon compleanno!

2. leaving for chicaaago in a week! i'm off-the-chart-excited. tonight the four of us gathered round the kitchen table and talked about sights to see and places to eat-- very productive, if i do say so. i've got a good idea how much soldi to take, but lord is it going to hit my wallet hard. i'm paying for everything entirely on my own (plane, hotel, food, everything) and i know if i ask my parents they would only reluctantly give me money (all the while giving me grief, i'm sure).

eh, i'll do it anyway. never hurts to ask.

3. my human rights midterm at 11. spent six hours at walker's today just reading over stuff and studying notes. i am looking forward to this test a lot, which are words i never thought i would utter. the material is so extrodinary (in the good and bad sense) that it just blows my mind. the fact that i want to know it all soothes my worries that i will do bad. i'm like a sponge when it comes to this class. the test will be challenging, but if it wasn't then i'd feel cheated.

4. spending more time at walker's. i love that place, much more so than hot corner. throw down $1.75 for an earl gray, give me a book, and i can stay there for hours. since i get out of class so early everyday (well...1:10 and 12:15 is early to me, compared to past semesters) i get to bask in the newly warm weather that's encompassing this lovely town.

5. it's tuesday, which means i can sleep in on wednesday mornings. this thought process is a prime example of my lifestyle as of late: 'one day at a time' (with a dash of 'take comfort in the little things)

6. harry potter and the effing goblet of fire comes out! you better bet your ass i'll be at walmart tomorrow getting the movie and watching it the second i get home. anyone want to join?



that's all i got. i'm going to pass out now and wake up at six for more study time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics