Wednesday, February 22, 2006

waiting and procrastination

hi, my name's karen and i'm the biggest slacker in the house right now.

i haven't started the paper. i've done all the research and i know everything i need to, i just have yet to put it into paper form. this is always a challenge with me-- i like doing the research (a little too much. becoming a librarian has crossed my mind), i don't mind the readings at all (very very interesting), but starting the actual paper takes me forever.

8 am class tomorrow, and i still need to:
make an outline (at the very least)
do italian homework
read for human rights


why, oh why do i do this to myself?

i'm working on the template a bit. sorry it's so plain-- i'll add more to it when i have the time (i've wasted too much of it as it is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics