Monday, June 06, 2005

note to self: never take ultracet

so i definitely had an adverse reaction to the pain meds that jessica gave me. towards the end of the last post i couldn't type anymore and the screen was all fuzzy. i basically stumbled up to lauren's apartment where i nearly passed out on the bathroom floor after trying to make myself throw up (which didn't happen). but everything is fine now. it just felt like i was very very VERY drunk. not a good experience, to say the least.

so stephanie wants to go to egypt this weekend and i think i'm going to go with her. my gut is telling me to think twice but when is the next time i'll be able to do something like that? never, that's when. we'll see. if a guy went with us i would feel a lot better, because two american girls in egypt kinda scares me a bit. it would be amazing to see the pyramids though. wow. we're also going to try to make another trip to switzerland. i have the money but it's going to get really tight. definitely won't be buying anything for a while.

i think i might have dr.price read my journal. i would love to get some input on it. i've decided i'm going to let cheryl read it and maybe my parents too (though it is littered with cuss words, so we'll see).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics