Tuesday, May 10, 2005

going...home?

i don't know why, but i stopped calling macon 'home' a long time ago. i remember when i was visitng my parents last year and i called athens 'home' and my mom just looked at me. living in one spot for 9 months out of the year will do that to you.

things that are on my mind right now (in no particular order):
my grades
how much dane cook rocks
my room is very dusty
i wish i was laying outside watching the tress move
i need to wash my nalgene
i almost wish i had an iPod
italy
what to pack for italy
what to bring to italy
what to buy for italy
italy
italy
italy
the lack of people in macon when i get back
my parents
my mom's cooking
what my message is going to be for my cell phone while i'm gone
my grades
people leaving
say goodbye
packing, unpacking, repacking
my sister's wedding and kevin's question of "will there be alcohol?"
dreams and what they mean (if anything at all)
my friends
my life

there's more, but dad's here and it's time to move out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics