Sunday, June 05, 2005

switzerland? why yes, that would be lovely

i honestly don't know how i'm going to write a post about this weekend. lake como, zurich, train rides. i don't think i've ever walked so much or laughed so hard or cried so much in my entire life.

speaking of crying, the last post may have been precieved wrong. when i said i couldn't stop crying i meant it in a good way. well...i actually did have one bad cry last week but it's over and done with and compltely forgot. i still miss people though, especially my parents. they would have loved the alps.

oh god. the alps. absolutely breaktaking. i only saw them from the train, but it was a 4 hour ride so i got more than i could handle. very much a sensory overload. i wanted to scream i was so happy, but common courtesy said not to.

i wish that when i wrote in my journal everything automatically went to this blog. i wrote about 10 pages this weekend alone. my journal is very intimate and important to me, but i would still like some people to read it. it's amazing to see the change in how i wrote at the beginning of the trip and how i write now. i write more on what i'm feeling and seeing then what happened during my day. it's more of a journal based on emotion than anything else.

some random thoughts right now (on italy or other thing):

couples in europe have no shame in public displays of affection, which i find very endearing.

i want to learn how to ride a motorcycle.

i need to go back to zurich.

my knee is hurting more and more everyday.




wow...okay, i can't concentrate anymore. shit...that medicine that jessica gave me for my knee is hitting me way too hard. it's making me feel very loopy and everything is getting loopy and my hands are shaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics