Tuesday, May 17, 2005

edit (and other stuff)

whew. okay. i edited this post mainly due to two reasons:

1) i didn't want mom or dad finding this. it's one thing to vent and rant, but if they were to find this then all hell would break loose. i had said that my dad does not intimidate me (which is really a half-truth), but if he were to find that post then i would be dead. beaten and left to die in my room.

2) the post is very insulting to my mother. it makes her sound like some weak submissive wife that lets her husband get away with anything and that's not true. my mom is one of the strongest women i know, and one of the most patient. she knows how to handle my dad better than anyone, even if that means letting him get his stubborn self-centered way.

*cough* i feel that if i don't change topics soon then i'll just get started again, so i'm going to talk about other things going on:

locked my keys in my car (second time in 4 years. i like to think my record is pretty good)
went to see hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy with sarah
started to pack for italy
my partner has yet to email me back about homework for the classes
bravo is having a west wing marathon all week
getting my euros tomorrow

and now to leave you with my favorite part of hitchhiker's guide:

the whale scene

hell, i'll also add this, but only because it's such a catchy tune (hope you have some time on your hands when watching this one):

so long and thanks for all the fish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics