Saturday, April 23, 2005

saturday night talks

the loft is down and i couldn't be happier-- the room was driving me crazy the way it was. so now i have a view of the grassy area behind the dorm and i can see into erin's (and maggie's, caitlin's, and heather's) bathroom. awesome.

my mom came to visit me today. defintely wasn't expecting it but it was nice. actually, she wanted the dress i'm wearing to the wedding and to talk about the other bridesmaids outfits. 10 weeks until the big day and we're running out of time to get stuff together. basically my mom is getting stressed and my sister is indecisive (but we still love her).

right now everyone is just sitting in here chilling and talking and listening to music and it's probably one of the most relaxing saturday nights i've had in a while. nothing to worry about-- no tests, no papers, no crew, no nothing. caitlin is looking at me type right now and it's kinda freaking me out. anything to say caitlin?

why yes.....Karen's hot.....all you boys reading this should come over and have your way with her right now. I know that's what I want to do...it's just more appropriate to let the males do it...now back to karen....stay classy y'all.

oh snap! that just reminded me, i wanted to rent (better yet, buy) anchorman. i'll have to do that soon. tomorrow is going to be a shopping day downtown and just generally another relaxing day.

I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!!!!

hahaha. i love lamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics