Friday, March 02, 2007

Schedule Changes and Trips

The Trips:

Next weekend: Berlin
March 16-18: Erin visits for St. Patrick's Day.
March 23-25: Brussels/Andrew Bird concert
April 4-8: Verona, Cinque Terre
April 10-13: Paris

April 19: Home

That's all I have planned at the moment, though I'm sure I'll find something to fill in the other weekends. Maybe Prague or a quick trip to London. I didn't realize how much time I didn't have anymore. God, where did all the time go?

Schedule change at the school this upcoming week, due to new teachers coming and old teachers leaving. I'm dropping my class load like woah and will finally be able to put more effort into one or two classes instead of running around like crazy. 11 classes and 5 teachers will drop down to 6 classes and 4 teachers.

It's all downhill from here. I'm looking forward to the future too much still. Home, the summer, beyond. I have an interview in Virginia for a teaching position and my parents have decided to make the trip with me instead of me driving up alone. We'll visit D.C., which they haven't seen in a couple of years. It'll be nice and most likely the end of April. I want to get the interview done as soon as possible. Then it's back to Athens, graduation, then life. I have a big ? on my planner on August 14th. It'll be around this time that I leave the warm breast of hand-holding and university for the cold and bony shoulder of real life.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three of your five trips include me. How special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics