Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Here's a Little Ditty For You

So I keep coming up with all these great ideas about my future and I basically run into walls.

Head first. At 40 miles per hour.

The inside of my head feels like Rachael Ray took a wisk to it.

All I've been doing since I got home is watch the World Cup, read, and look online for grad schools. Maybe not always in that order, but those three are a guarantee during my day. I'm also debating on whether to repack Jerry or not.

Macon is a bore, but my parents want to spend time with me so I don't really go anywhere (not like there's anything to do here). I hardly come home and when I do it's usually three months at a time and only for a day. I get along with my parents great, it's just that I can't stand the house or Macon anymore. My room is not my room and I can't even remember what it used to look like.

In other news:
-Dad tried on Jerry and nearly fell over. My mother and I nearly died we were laughing so hard, but that's what he gets putting on a pack that's not the right size. I wish I had taped it.
-The love/hate relationship between Indiana and I is still in full force. She won't let me hold her and likes my parents much more than I now. Yet everytime I leave the room she'll follow me and meow until I pay attention to her, only to turn away when I approach. I think she's taunting me.
-Going to Athens tomorrow to pick up/drop off some stuff at the house before I leave on Monday.

Oh look, more World Cup is about to come on. I think I'll either read or look at grad schools until then.

Countdown to Connecticut Camp: 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics