Sunday, March 27, 2005

happy easter

crew was great yesterday. i know some people that aren't happy with the regatta and how they did, but i'm so proud of my boat (consisting of alicia, lindsay, jessie, and kathleen)! we kicked some serious ass and proved to everyone that our c boat can do some damage. i really hope maya keeps that lineup because it rocked my socks off (which i promptly gave to kathleen after we finished).

we got third in the finals and i got my first medal. i'm very very excited. if you see my walking around with it on just say congrats (and try not to make fun of me).

the ride back was mucho fun because all we did was take pictures (which are now uploaded. for those of you who want to see them use the handy dandy link on the right).

went out with kristen, jr, katie, and some other people. i haven't been downtown in a while but it was fun and we saw katie's cousin in his band. somewhere towards the end of the night i apparently passed out in the bathroom and kristen had to crawl under the stall to wake me up and unlock the door. that was also my second time throwing up, which i didn't think was possible since i puked for a good 20 minutes the first time. i would like to take this time and say that i love katie and kristen. without them i would have died or done something very bad. you guys rock. thanks for taking such good care of me-- i know was a pain. sorry. oh, and jr is amazing because he paid for me and bought me drinks. you also rock. (even though you'll probably never read this).

so with a sizable hangover and feeling like i wanted to die this morning i went to church with my parents. i'm really glad i went and i'm going to keep going. it makes me happy. we then left and ate at the botanical gardens (because they love it there) and i got my "easter basket." contents: travel bag for toiletry items, nail polish remover, puffs tissues, stamps, chocolate (opened), peeps, a bunny foam flyer (it's like a little nerf football in the shape of a bunny. it's adorable), and a KITE! i'm really excited about that last one. i would try it out now but it's raining. it's in the shape of a butterfly. my mom knows me so well it's scary.

showed them the house too and they like it. we also met steve, who lives in the one bedroom house that's right behind ours. very interesting fellow. paints folk art and has a cat. my parents and i agreed that he's a stoner and hope he continues living there. they said it would make for good stories.

paper time. buona pasqua everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics