Thursday, March 24, 2005

questions

why do i always feel hungry?

how am i able to listen to the same song on repeat for the past half hour and not care?

why do i let work pile up?

why does my chapstick always break when i'm only halfway done with it?

why do people not sing along when listening to music on their iPods like i do? (ok, maybe not sing. more like mouth the words).

how can my parents make me feel guilty by not saying anything at all?

when am i going to get mail from people besides my ever faithful bank and entertainment weekly? (i'm not complaining, i still love you both. thanks for thinking of me).

why would anyone want to grow their hair 15 feet long?

how am i going to get all this work done?

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are really weird and i dont know why i am friends with you.

and where is the celebration about the house next year? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics