Tuesday, February 15, 2005

reading

i am constantly reading. or at least, i should be.

i just finished girl, interrupted and i really liked it. more than i thought i would. i think it's mainly due to the writing style that kaysen used. i love the way she writes. the book only took my 2 days to read, but now i've got to work on history.

history shouldn't take me too long, but i can't seem to get into it right now. got up way to early for, what turned out to be, no reason at all. too much fog to practice this morning.

valentine's day was yesterday, but it was just another day to me (except that everywhere i went people were selling flowers). i've heard people call it 'single awareness day,' and i think that's very fitting. i don't really like how people are completely against the holiday. granted, it's a hallmark holiday and has no real purpose other than to give flowers and candy to your other, but i still like it. i sent a card to my parents telling them i love them, called my sister to wish her and eric a happy day (they're going to celebrate on thursday because they both had work) and by saying 'happy valentine's day' to my friends i was telling them how happy i am that they are in my life (at least, i hope that's what they got out of it).

all in all, it wasn't a bad day. i watched part of 'the notebook,' ate junk food, and got my bow ball items for crew (have i mentioned that target rocks my world yet?).

things i need to do by friday:
read through ch.5 for 3072
call mom and dad (going home this weekend?)
email program director about study abroad
RA seminar on tomorrow (going to have to skip class)
EFND exam thursday
read london lunatic asylum articles for 4300 (question due friday)
erg workouts

i'm sure there's more. i should really get a planner. my head has way too many thoughts jumping around right now to make sense of anything really.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DO need a planner...
and then you can fill it with question marks like me.

Study?

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp* Karen! You have a blog! Seems like everyone is getting them now ^_^. Anyways, I'll have to remember this place :)

Latas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics