Saturday, February 19, 2005

home

i'm sitting in the family room watching a movie with my mom and dad, with indiana crawling on the laptop every now and again trying to get my attention.

in a word, bliss.

this is exactly what i needed. i forgot how much i missed my parents and their little sayings like 'that's sharp' or 'what the hoo-ha?'

got my dress for bow ball. two, actually. i need to decide which one to wear.

also found the dress. the dress that embodies everything a girl could want in an article of clothing. i want to ask cheryl if it can be the bridesmaids dresses, but i doubt it. it's semi-expensive and i don't know if it's the color blue she wants. either way, i'm breaking into the mall sometime soon, so if anyone wants to cause some trouble just ask.

holy crap, toy story 2 just got really sad. almost makes me want to find all my old toys and play with them.

BUT, i can't. i gave them all away, just like the girl in the movie. i'm a bad person.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, I gave most of my toys away too. I had a huge collection of My Little Ponies when I was much younger, and I came home one day to find that my mom had given them all away to Salvation Army!! I was so upset....

This past Christmas she got me a My Little Pony, so I can't say that she gave all of them away anymore :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics