Sunday, January 01, 2006

two thousand and six

so...yesterday/last night/early morning was fun, and i mean that in every aspect possible.

i have the marks/brusises/stories to prove it.

one mark:
small cut on bottom lip. someone's kissing is pretty agressive...too bad i can't remember exactly who gave it to me (probably sara, geez) or when it occured.

one bruise:
middle of my back. towards the end of the night i tripped and hit the corner of the hallway table on my way down. it felt like someone sucker punched me with the blunt side of a knife.

one story:
dirty drink. spilt half of a long island on the bar and proceeded to wipe what i could into the glass, then drank it. anja, though a witness to this horrifying site, drank it with me.

immidiate new year's resolutions:
stop doing everything barefoot, mainly 40 watt.
stop falling all over the damn place.


happy new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics