Monday, January 09, 2006

intro level classes...

can kiss my pale white ass.

three hundred freshmen packed into a room completely oblivious to anyone but the person on their cell is more than just annoying, it's torture. i sat there for ten mintues asking myself what i was doing there, heard someone ask "what is bel jean?" and snapped. after throwing my syllabus in the trashcan i walked out the door and bid religion 1002 fucking adieu.


in other news, my african history since 1650 rocks my face off. the prof is hysterical and i've never seen anyone--anyone-- so enthusiastic about teaching their subject. "mamdani man! we're reading freaking mamdani! how stoked are you guys?"

so far so good. here's hoping for tomorrow.




ps. erin and i are about to go look into the house down the street. it's so perfect i want to vomit.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I already KNEW all those things. Because I SAW you today. Yayyyy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics