Sunday, January 08, 2006

last ditch efforts

school starts tomorrow and i'm actually excited. i'm starting italian again (i regret ever stopping), and my human rights class is going to be amazing. it's really going to help me with connecticut camp.

ice skating at the olympic park was too fun. i was seriously thinking about going back on saturday or today but held myself back. i bruised my knees pretty badly and had to sleep in my brace for the first time in months due to a particuarly bad fall. of course, that's what i get for not wearing it in the first place.

i wish ice skating was available all year round here. i would go at least once a week, no joke.


things i want this semester:
go to a drive-in theater
eat at different places downtown
try new recipes
hang out downtown more often (read, homework, etc)
randomly visit people
randomly get visits from people (sorry L, next time!)
drink more wine
be more colorful
stay on track with homework (starting tomorrow)
live a little
have my cake and eating it too

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Amy said...

First of all, you totally stole "live a little" from me. Ha. Good job.
Also, I can't BELIEVE you are excited about school. So YOU'RE the one. I am really dreading it, but that's mostly because it means I have to start hardcore on preparing for My Future and I'd really rather die.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics