Monday, February 07, 2005

my half-assed first post

this first post isn't going to be that great because 1) it's late and 2) i'm waking up at 5:30 tomorrow for crew practice.

i decided to get a blog because there's a lot of little things i want to share (observations, thoughts, whathaveyou). my livejournal, which is private and will forever remain that way, is useful but it's not what i want right now.

some quick things you might want to know about me:
my name is karen.
i'm a 2nd year at uga.
i like ketchup.
i'm on crew (aka rowing team, not crew team).
i'm going to italy this summer.
i'm applying to be an RA for next year.
i have a stuffed rabbit named flops.
i'm studying to be a history teacher.
people that don't use their blinkers really make me mad.

that's all i'm coming up with now, but the rest is easy to figure out. i'll add some more again tomorrow-- i just wanted to get this done to see what it would look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics