Sunday, February 13, 2005

what would i do without music?

if i had to chose between being deaf or blind i have no idea which one i would pick. granted, most of the time i would chose to be deaf because it's my dream to see the world, but sometimes i get in situations where i feel i would go crazy if i didn't have music.

just...i don't know. i need it, i guess. tonight was a good example. just sit back with my eyes closed and listen to my favorite songs. it's probably the most calming thing i do-- some people write, some read. i just sit there and zone out to whatever.

God, i have too much to do. i should have read today, but it just didn't fit in anywhere. i'm just glad i got my erg workout in-- gives me one less thing to worry about. still need to get my bow ball items by tuesday, along with $75 in sponserships/ads. so if anyone wants to donate money for crew they are more than welcome.

i'm going to lay in bed now and stare at the ceiling.

and listen to my music, of course.



ps.- go listen to 'soundtrack of your life' by a girl called eddy. it's my song of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics