Thursday, October 11, 2007

Adventures At Millwood

Bloody fucking hell this places is rampant with spiders. Spiders of various sizes and colors. I'm just waiting for one to crawl into my mouth while I sleep at night.

Despite the spider infestation that has been dwindling since our arrival eight weeks ago life at Millwood is nice, but God I want some furniture. For instance, I'd really like a couch that isn't covered in black dog hair. Or maybe a swivel chair for my desk instead of the oddly upholstered stool that I've been using (which was left in the kitchen and is indistinguishable in age).

Erika and I eat so well here. She made chicken noodle soup the other day. From scratch. Scratch people! We spend most of our time in the kitchen, which is not where I would necessarily say a woman belongs, but to hell with feminist ideals. I love to cook and I'm going to fucking do it as often as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics