Tuesday, April 11, 2006

laugh lines

when i am 70 years old and completely crazy i want to have a lot of laugh lines. i'm talking about the deep wrinkles that people shouldn't be afriad of having, because in my opinion these are the best. both my parents have prominent laugh lines and i love them. i love what it implies about their lives. i want it to look like i've been laughing my whole life.


i have a 15 page paper on jewish and christian relations in world war II rome due by noon on thursday. i am 1/3 done and am not motivated to complete it.

i have to finish my application for the student teaching overseas program by friday. i have yet to get the go-ahead from the department to do so.

i need to keep working on connecticut camp stuff. the daily lesson plans are due the 28th, but it'll have to be sooner since i'm going to d.c. for the rally. steve liked my curriculum map and had some good comments and suggestions. i need to call and talk to him more-- he offers me the constructive criticism i need to push myself futher with this. which reminds me, i need to figure out how i'm getting to new haven for the summer. plane, train, or automobile?

i will see kessler on friday and i want to cry. it's been almost a year. josh last weekend and now this. i still need to tell lauren! God i want to go back so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics