Tuesday, November 15, 2005

something fun

i'm interested to see how many people (if any) will participate in this:

leave your name and...

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a liquor I'd take a shot of with you
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered or liked about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I wanna do it!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Karen said...

1. i like your doodling in history. they make me laugh, especially the ones of fruit.
2. song- rocketman (i have no idea why, i just remember listening to it in your car one day and i loved it)/ movie- harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban
3. vodka
4. shoebox
5. clearest memory is of you and me and our many discussions about old tv shows (moonlighting and x-files!)
6. an otter
7. i like that you're sarcastic and we can make fun of people together and never tire of it
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics