Monday, September 05, 2005

we're just ordinary people

my mirror fell off the door today and shattered everywhere, waking me up and giving me a near heart attack. i'm thinking i'll do something with the glass later. i usually get in weird creative moods once in a while and i'm sure i can use the pieces for something.

finally finished my paper. this weekend was jam-packed with so much fun that i didn't have time for school, so thank God for labor day. kirsten's birthday party was a success and we're going to have another one for sara's 21st this weekend. location to be determined later. the meatballs were a hit, so i'll have to make those again. this one guy kept thanking me for them. lauren said he loved my balls of meat. whore.

and JOSH came. i was so glad to see him that i almost cried. it made me miss italy even more but i was thrilled to hang out with him, sizzle, and lauren. we (plus rainy) went to the grill and came back to jam a bit. just like old times, i swear.

saturday i didn't go to the game-- sold my ticket to british lauren and chilled with the aforementioned lauren and sizzle. we made KICKASS italian food and drank so-so wine and watched cathouse. for those of you who don't know, cathouse is on HBO late night and it's basically a reality show about the moonlight bunny ranch out in nevada. very entertaining and educational. a must see for all. airforce amy is a crazy bitch.

bought my mom and dad tickets to the uga vs. kentucky game. it's a birthday present to my dad and i know he's happy about it. i'm excited about them coming to visit now, but that's not until november.

other shit:
-red cross wants me to train before i can volunteer for them. they will call me whenever they have a session, which may be sooner rather than later.
-i need to get a job because i am broke. nneka mentioned that i should come visit her, but with the lack of funds i don't know if it's gonna happen.
-i can't wait for cold weather
-halloween is going to rock. kroger is already selling costumes.
-i'm really into witches and trials at the moment. fasinating stuff.
-season premiers are starting soon! which means i'll finally have a legit excuse for not doing my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics